The Faculty Of Law
The Higher School of Economics The Faculty Of Law in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of Law.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of the Dean of the Faculty of law, Dr Evgeny Salygin;
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on Faculty of Law’s projects in 2 broad areas:
a International Economic Law (International Financial Market regulations, Dispute resolution, WTO Law, Law of the EU);
b Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law (Problems of information society; Information, telecommunication law; Computer law; Protection of personal data; information security; functioning of digital libraries, electronic museums.
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Faculty of Law;
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the Faculty of Law;
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community;
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
The Faculty of Law offers access to its databases that is available on the web-page of HSE’s library .
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: International Economic Law, Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law;
- a strong background in indicated areas of research (International Economic Law or IT/IP law);
- ability to work in a team;
- fluent English.
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV, research statement and two letters of recommendation should be submitted directly via online application form by March 15, 2017. Please note that direct applications to the hiring Center may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information about HSE, please visit our web pages: Higher School of Economics, The Faculty of Law or contact Vladislav Starzhenetskiy, First Vice-Dean, Faculty of Law (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.