International Laboratory for Socio-cultural Research (ILSCR)
The Higher School of Economics International Laboratory for Socio-Cultural Research in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of social psychology, cross-cultural psychology, and economic psychology.
The job involves:
· working under the direct supervision of prof. Dr. Nadezhda M. Lebedeva and prof. Dr. Klaus Boehnke, heads of ILSCR,
· participants are encouraged to elaborate on their own research in parallel with working on ILSCR 's research projects in three broad areas:
· psychology of acculturation and cultural transmission;
· value and value transmission;
· social cultural factors of mutual adaptation of migrants and the host population;
· social psychological consequences of economic and cultural change.
· writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of ILSCR;
· teaching and public presentations of fellow’s own research are encouraged;
· participation in organization of the events held by ILSCR (annual summer school, annual international conference, scientific research seminar “Culture matters”, etc.) and other contribution to the ILSCR development.
ILSCR provides access to its databases and analytical software (SPSS, Amos, MPlus).
- PhD in a relevant field
- Publications in English in international peer-reviewed journals (minimum 3);
- Experience in data analysis with SPSS, AMOS, and MPlus software (CFA, SEM, HLM);
- BA/MA/MSc in sociology or psychology;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Fluent English;
- Relevant experience is an asset although not required.
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV, research statement and two letters of recommendation should be submitted directly via by March 15, 2017. Please note that direct applications to the hiring laboratory may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information about HSE, please visit our web pages: Higher School of Economics, School of Psychology or contact Dr. Nadezhda M. Lebedeva at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexander Tatarko at email@example.com directly.