School of Philosophy
The Higher School of Economics School of Philosophy in Moscow, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of Epistemology, Logic and Formal Philosophy, Phenomenology, Russian Philosophy and History of Russian Intellectual Culture.
The job involves:
- working under the direct supervision of Prof. Elena Dragalina-Chernaya (Epistemology/Logic/Formal Philosophy), Dr. Georgy Chernavin (Phenomenology), Prof. Vladimir Kantor, Prof. Olga Zhukova and Prof. Svetlana Klimova (Russian Philosophy and History of Russian Intellectual Culture).
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals
- participation in organization of the events and other contribution to the HSE School of Philosophy development
- public presentations of a candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and the broader academic community
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
- a recent PhD from an international research university in such fields as: Epistemology, Logic and Formal Philosophy, Phenomenology, Russian Philosophy and History of Russian Intellectual Culture,
- demonstrated ability to publish in international journals,
- ability to work in a team,
- fluent English,
- relevant experience is an asset although not required.
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year.
A CV, research statement and two letters of recommendation should be submitted directly via by March 15, 2017. Please note that direct applications to the hiring department may not be reviewed.
HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. For more information about HSE, please visit our web pages: Higher School of Economics, School of Philosophy, or contact Daria Drozdova, Deputy Head of School of Philosophy for International Relations, directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!